Urgently looking for roommate
Type of cohouse
Room in shared house
Hey Cool Co-housers!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my roommates Winde (22y), Sofie (26y and dog) and I (26y) are urgently looking for a new roommate. In the ideal scenario you are available from BEGINNING APRIL.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone under 35 years old
- A non-man (i.e. non-binary/gender fluid/… or woman)
It feels good to help create a cosy, homely atmosphere;
- Does not have a pet (unless fish, reptiles or other things that live in a cage) because there is already a happy four-legged friend present;
- can place their domicile with us;
- Can stay for a longer period (ideally we even want someone who wants to enter into an annual contract from July).
What do we offer?
- Room of 20m² for €415 per month (all included) on the ground floor (unfurnished)
- In Egenhoven (Heverlee)
· 5 minutes by bike from Campus Arenberg, 15 minutes by bike from Heverlee Station and Leuvense Ring
· Smooth connection with E40 and E314
· Bus stop within walking distance with regular buses to Leuven center / station
Sofie (she/her) and dog (he/him)
Okay so this is not the translated version of the Dutch part, because we kind of have a different message for English-speaking people/students (like Erasmus).
If you are looking for a room from April till the end of June, you can also send a message. This will buy us more time to look for a roommate starting from July.
We offer a room of 20m² for €415 (all fees included) (no furniture)
We are a 5 min bikeride from Campus Arenberg and 15min from Heverlee station.
Very close to highways E40 and E314
Walking distance from a bus stop with regular buses to downtown Leuven and/or Leuven train station.
Hope to hear from you!
- Kitchens: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Washing machine
- Free parking